2017-01-07

Wanna Write Something For This Blog?

Do you have a topic in your head you wanna write about? Today, I'm providing you with an opportunity to write for this blog. Write about Physiology, Zoology, Science, Mathematics, Books, Movies or anything you like.

Write For Us

There are always interesting topics surrounding us. I try to share at least one article every day. That's not always possible as I'm a student. So I'm asking all of you to contribute. As I said earlier that you can write about almost anything you like and here are a few suggestions -

  • Made a recent trip to a place? You can write an article stating how you got there, what kind of activities you did there and will you recommend that place to someone else or not.
  • Wrote a short story all by yourself? Want to share the story with everyone? Publish it here and reach a wider audience. Get feedback from them in return.
  • You think there's a matter which needs to be brought in the limelight? Why don't you write an article about that and see if your content really matters?
  • Are you a feminist? Do you wanna share you views about the recent Bengaluru incident? You can do that through our blog. I think people will surely love a women's take on this shameful incident?

How To Write And Share

I'm making the process dead simple for you. You can write your story or article in your notebook. Then you can just click some photos of your writing and send it to the inbox of my personal Facebook Page or my blog's Facebook page. Here's the link to both of the Facebook pages - 

  1. Tamonas Pal
  1. Daily Dose Blog
We'll link your name to your article if that makes you happy. If you wish to remain anonymous, your identity will be kept hidden. I'll also add the relevant pictures myself. So you don't even have to sweat for that also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Please. Your Views Are My Top Priority.